4WD Car Photography for Carsales in Sydney
A car photography session for a Honda HRV 4WD to be listed on Carsales.
This car photography session was booked by Ryan who wanted to maximise his resale value of his Honda 4WD. It hadn’t been used very much and was a spare car for him and his wife. Ryan wanted to present the car as close to brand new as possible on Carsales to stand on the listings and maximise his resale value.
This car photo shoot was taken in an empty industrial area with a mix of full car, detail and sunset hero shots.
Why are professional photos better for Carsales?
There are thousands and thousands of cars for sale on Carsales, so professional photos will help you stand out.
- Photos that have been taken with the correct lighting, contrast and depth of field will stand out immediately on a classified car listing.
- People will have higher levels of trust in someone selling a car that has great photos vs ones that are blurry, taken poorly or don’t show any detail.
- Professional photos provide better perspective and angles to show off your car better.
- The smaller lens aperture of a phone camera can give good results in reasonable lighting, but can’t compete in mixed lighting conditions, you simply can’t get enough light through the small camera hole on the phone.
- A professional photographer has experience taking photos in different conditions, locations and knows what will work to sell your car faster.
- A professional will know how to manage things like;
- What time of day to take the photos.
- What angles will work best for your type of car.
- Do a few test shots first to make sure everything is set correctly.
- Understand how to create the right composition.
- Keep an eye on things like shadows or backgrounds that can be distracting.
- See great design elements or key things to show off in your listing like design details.
- Making sure the photos look genuine and not from a magazine photo shoot or image from Google.
A few of our recent car photography reviews
“Engaged Paul to take a photo of my Motorcycle for Bikesales. He was very responsive over the emails when organising the photo shoot. During the shoot, his instructions were clear and easy to work with. The delivery of the photos were timely and very professional. Would definitely recommend La Lente.”
“It was great working with Paul. I could easily tell that he is very passionate about what he does. He was more than happy to work with my ideas on some of the shots on the day. His attention to detail and skills were hard to miss. Knowing all the right angles to go with different backgrounds and lighting helped in the amazing result. I’m really happy with how the photos came out. Would definitely recommend La Lente to anyone.”
“It was great working with Paul for our car photo shoot, whole process was smooth and easy and the result was amazing!”
“Wow. It’s tempting NOT to sell now.”
“Paul is extremely friendly and easy to work with. Paul has an amazing talent for photography and is able to capture an object or person in a unique way. Would highly recommend.”
READ MORE REVIEWS
See more samples of our professional photography
PROFESSIONAL FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER FOR HIRE IN SYDNEY
Open 7 days a week to take professional photography of people, events, cars or products.
Learn more about La Lente on our About Us page. We are available 7 days a week to provide professional photography services for events, parties, weddings, cars or for business requirements. Paul D’Ambra from La Lente is a Sydney photographer with over 200 reviews with thousands of photo samples you can look at in our photo galleries. We have a range of photography packages to suit any budget.
Our photography is also available for commercial or small business photos to be used on websites, advertising or other promotional materials. We have 20 years marketing experience and can make sure your photography delivers business results quickly.