A Car Photo Shoot with a Subaru Liberty
A car photography session for Adam’s Subaru Liberty to create a set of photos of his pride and joy, the first car he has owned.
This car photo shoot was booked by Adam who had received a La Lente Gift Voucher for his birthday. Adam’s pride and joy is the first car he has owned, a Subaru Liberty.
Adam wanted photos of his car as a keepsake, something to remember his first ever car. His Subaru Liberty could be considered by many as a ‘sleeper‘ with lowered suspension, adjustable front struts and other tasteful mods like the side skirts and STi alloy wheels.
Adding further street cred to this car is the understated metallic grey that easily blends in around Sydney’s streets. Adam was happy for this car photo shoot to be taken in an empty industrial area with a mix of full car, detail and hero shots.
Why is a car photo Shoot a good idea?
If you really love your car, then getting a professional photo shoot can create amazing memories.
- You will get photos of your car that are taken with the correct lighting, contrast and depth of field to add impact for wall prints or canvas.
- Professional photos can provide better perspective and angles to show off your car better.
- The smaller lens aperture of a phone camera can give good results in reasonable lighting, but can’t compete in mixed lighting conditions, you simply can’t get enough light through the small camera hole on the phone.
- A professional photographer has experience taking photos in different conditions, locations and knows how to use different situations to create great car photos.
- A professional will know how to manage things for your car photo shoot like;
- What time of day to take the photos.
- What angles will work best for your type of car.
- Do a few test shots first to make sure everything is set correctly.
- Understand how to create the right composition.
- Keep an eye on things like shadows or backgrounds that can be distracting.
- See great design elements or key things to show off in your listing like design details.
- Making sure the photos look genuine and not from a magazine photo shoot or image from Google.
A few of our recent car photo shoot reviews
“I engaged Paul for some classic car photography services on a vehicle I was putting to auction. The communication and level of professionalism from the start was impressive, but more impressive was the quality of images. Expectations far exceeded, I look forward to working with you again in future.”
“So I have sold and bought quite a few cars over the years through Carsales. Presentation is the key to a good advert – let the buyer see what they are getting, stand out from others etc and this is where La Lente help your car stand out. High quality photos, high resolution mean that your car will look just that little bit (in some case a lot) better than the others. I recently sold a car that I thought would take quite a while to move so that’s were the investment in some high quality photos, a cut above your shaky hand iPhone efforts came in. Sold on carsales in less than 24 hours and I’m sure the photos played a big part in that. The good thing about Paul is that he is in to cars which helps the process.”
“Engaged Paul to take a photo of my Motorcycle for Bikesales. He was very responsive over the emails when organising the photo shoot. During the shoot, his instructions were clear and easy to work with. The delivery of the photos were timely and very professional. Would definitely recommend La Lente.”
“It was great working with Paul. I could easily tell that he is very passionate about what he does. He was more than happy to work with my ideas on some of the shots on the day. His attention to detail and skills were hard to miss. Knowing all the right angles to go with different backgrounds and lighting helped in the amazing result. I’m really happy with how the photos came out. Would definitely recommend La Lente to anyone.”
“It was great working with Paul for our car photo shoot, whole process was smooth and easy and the result was amazing!”
READ MORE REVIEWS
See more samples of our professional photography
Learn more about La Lente on our About Us page. We are available 7 days a week to provide professional photography services for events, parties, weddings, cars or for business requirements. Paul D’Ambra from La Lente is a Sydney photographer with over 200 reviews with thousands of photo samples you can look at in our photo galleries. We have a range of photography packages to suit any budget.
Our photography is also available for commercial or small business photos to be used on websites, advertising or other promotional materials. We have 20 years marketing experience and can make sure your photography delivers business results quickly.